Bellevue Community College is a student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college located in Bellevue, Washington. Serving approximately 35,000 students each year, Bellevue College offers educational programs in five general categories:
- Baccalaureate degrees in Healthcare Technology Management, Radiation & Imaging Sciences, and Interior Design
- Transfer study (the first two years of college) in more than 50 interest areas
- Work-related training through more than 90 associate-degree and certificate programs in Healthcare, Information Technology, Business, Interior Design, and other fields
- Adult Basic Education, including English language training
- Continuing Education programs in Computing & Technology, Business & Workplace skills (including contract training tailored for the workforces of individual employers), Languages, Art, Travel, and personal enrichment.